Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have implemented the following policy to help protect the community. Theses instructions relate to any upcoming visit to our clinic at 102 Fyans St South Geelong.
- Upon arrival, call reception on 5222-2139 from your car.
- If you are a new client, our reception will collect all required information from you during this phone call.
- Please wait in your car until you receive an SMS informing you our vets are ready to see you.
- You will be asked to bring your pet inside and settle them into one of our consult rooms. You will then be asked to leave our practice and wait in your car. One of our vets will examine your pet and then call you to listen to your history and come-up with a treatment plan for your pet. If you pet needs further treatment, we will email you a consent for and you can consent via SMS.
- We accept payments via eftpos, credit card or internet bank transfer and currently do not accept cash payments.
Geelong Animal Emergency Social-Distancing Guidelines
- Please do not shake hands or make any intentional body contact with a member of our team
- Please maintain a distance of at least 2m from other people within the waiting room and the consultation rooms. Only one adult should attend the consultation to minimise the number of people within our waiting and consulting rooms.
- Please do not enter our practice if you have a fever, are coughing or have other symptoms of COVID-19
- Please do not enter our practice if you have been directed to be in a period of self-isolation from our Department of Health.
- Please follow all directions from our reception and clinical staff regarding protections measures to reduce viral transmission.
- Members of the public are not allowed within our clinical workspace and in the current situation, patient visits are not permitted however we will give you updates as required over the phone on your pet’s progress.
- STRICTLY ONE PERSON PER PET IN OUR WAITING ROOM and CONSULT ROOMS
- Please use hand sanitiser provided as soon as you arrive and after handling our check-in devices.