Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have implemented the following policy to help protect the community. Theses instructions relate to any upcoming visit to our clinic at 102 Fyans St South Geelong.
Updated COVID Information – current from May 27th 2021
- Upon arrival, call reception on 5222-2139 from your car.
- If you are a new client, our reception will collect all required information from you during this phone call.
- Please wait in your car until you receive a call or sms informing you our vets are ready to see you.
- You will be asked to bring your pet inside and settle them into one of our consult rooms. Please remove the leash and collar. You will then be asked to return to your car.
- One of our vets will examine your pet and then call you to listen to your history and come-up with a treatment plan for your pet. If you pet needs further treatment, we will email a consent form and you can consent via SMS.
- Upon arrival, call our reception on 5222-2139
- Our reception will arrange phone payment via credit card or internet bank transfer. No cash payments accepted.
- We will email all invoices/receipts and discharge information
- We will buzz you in to collect your pet. Please have your leash and collar ready.
Thank you for your cooperation in combating the spread of COVID-19 within our community.
Geelong Animal Emergency Social-Distancing Guidelines
- Please do not shake hands or make any intentional body contact with a member of our team
- Please maintain a distance of at least 1.5m from other people within the waiting room and the consultation rooms. A maximum of two adults to attend the consultation to minimise the number of people within our waiting and consulting rooms.
- Please do not enter our practice if you have a fever, are coughing or have other symptoms of COVID-19
- Please do not enter our practice if you have been directed to be in a period of self-isolation from our Department of Health or are waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Please follow all directions from our reception and clinical staff regarding protective measures to reduce viral transmission.
- Members of the public are not allowed within our clinical workspace and in the current situation, patient visits are not permitted however we will give you updates as required over the phone on your pet’s progress.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided as soon as you arrive and after handling our check-in devices.