Due to COVID-19 we have implemented the following policy to help protect the community. These instructions relate to any upcoming visit to our clinic at 102 Fyans St South Geelong.
Updated COVID Information – current from Nov 18th 2021 11:59pm
- Upon arrival, call reception on 5222-2139 from your car. If you are a new client, our reception will collect all required information from you during this phone call.
- Please wait in your car until you receive a call or sms informing you our vets are ready to see you.
- You will be asked to bring your pet inside and settle them into one of our consult rooms. One of our team will be waiting for you and your pet.
- You may remain with your pet during the consultation.
- Upon arrival, call our reception on 5222-2139
- Our reception will arrange payment via contactless eftpos at reception, over the phone credit card or internet bank transfer. No cash payments accepted.
- We will email all invoices/receipts and discharge information
- We will buzz you in to collect your pet. Please have your leash and collar ready.
Thank you for your cooperation in combating the spread of COVID-19 within our community.
Two people are permitted to enter with each pet
Contactless consults are available by request or for those who are not double vaccinated against Covid 19.