Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have implemented the following policy to help protect the community. Theses instructions relate to any upcoming visit to our clinic at 102 Fyans St South Geelong.
Updated COVID Information – current from April 2021
- Our front door is now open to the general public during normal business hours and access is via our street intercom system during the evenings and weekends.
- If you are a new client, our reception will lead you through the client and patient detail collection process and check you into our system. If you are an existing client, please let our reception know and we will record your arrival.
- Please wait in our reception waiting area being mindful of the 1.5m social distancing guidelines, and use our hand sanitiser stations
- You may remain with your pet for the consultation.
To help decrease congestion in our practice, only two (2) people are permitted to enter with each pet
Thanks for your cooperation
Geelong Animal Emergency Social-Distancing Guidelines
- Please do not shake hands or make any intentional body contact with a member of our team
- Please maintain a distance of at least 1.5m from other people within the waiting room and the consultation rooms. A maximum of two adults to attend the consultation to minimise the number of people within our waiting and consulting rooms.
- Please do not enter our practice if you have a fever, are coughing or have other symptoms of COVID-19
- Please do not enter our practice if you have been directed to be in a period of self-isolation from our Department of Health or are waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Please follow all directions from our reception and clinical staff regarding protective measures to reduce viral transmission.
- Members of the public are not allowed within our clinical workspace and in the current situation, patient visits are not permitted however we will give you updates as required over the phone on your pet’s progress.
- TWO PEOPLE PER PET IN OUR WAITING ROOM and CONSULT ROOMS
- Please use hand sanitiser provided as soon as you arrive and after handling our check-in devices.