Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have implemented the following policy to help protect the community. Theses instructions relate to any upcoming visit to our clinic at 102 Fyans St South Geelong.
Updated COVID Information – current from Oct 21 11:59pm
- Upon arrival, call reception on 5222-2139 from your car. If you are a new client, our reception will collect all required information from you during this phone call.
- Please wait in your car until you receive a call or sms informing you our vets are ready to see you.
- You will be asked to bring your pet inside and settle them into one of our consult rooms. One of our team will be waiting for you and your pet.
- Please return to your car and our vets will contact you to discuss the history. Our vets will examine your pet and come-up with a treatment. If you pet needs further treatment, we will arrange you to sign your consent form via email and sms consent.
- Upon arrival, call our reception on 5222-2139
- Our reception will arrange payment via contactless eftpos at reception, over the phone credit card or internet bank transfer. No cash payments accepted.
- We will email all invoices/receipts and discharge information
- We will buzz you in to collect your pet. Please have your leash and collar ready.
Thank you for your cooperation in combating the spread of COVID-19 within our community.
Only (1) person is permitted to enter with each pet
Contactless consults will continue until the risk of hospital closure due to COVID exposure has decreased.